Chick-Fil-A Bowl Event Info
By now, you’ve probably made your decision about attending the Chick-Fil-A Bowl game versus South Carolina on New Year’s Eve in Atlanta. If you are going, I hope to see you there! Here are some additional event options available to Noles attending the game:
- The Seminole Boosters are hosting FSU’s “Eve of New Year’s Eve Party” on Thursday, December 30 from 7:00 -10:00 p.m. Details are being formulated – for more updates visit www.seminole-boosters.com or Seminoles.com/Facebook.
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl Parade will be held on Friday, December 31 from 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. in downtown Atlanta. Long regarded as the official kickoff for game day, the Chick-fil-A Bowl Parade spreads football festivity throughout downtown Atlanta. This free event launches at the intersection of Peachtree Street and Baker Street and concludes at the Georgia World Congress Center, leading fans into the Chick-fil-A Bowl. Come watch the pageantry of floats, classic cars, cheerleaders, mascots, award-winning marching bands, dynamic dance groups and much, much more!
- Following the parade will be the Chick-fil-A Bowl FanFest, from 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. at the Georgia World Congress Center, Building C-Halls C1-C4. Tickets are $15 each and can be purchased at the door. Football fans of all ages can get into the spirit of ACC vs. SEC competition with attractions such as receiving, passing and kicking games, obstacle courses and rock climbing walls. At 5:00 p.m. the energy level inside of FanFest will be at its height as the ACC vs. SEC Pep Rally & Team Walks continue to be a unique event tradition. Fans of both teams will have the opportunity to give their team final words of encouragement as they make the walk through FanFest en route to the Georgia Dome. The bands, cheerleaders and mascots of both teams will also be on hand to lead their fans in the traditional fight songs and cheers. Plus, it’s a great opportunity to jeer Steve Spurrier, right?
- On December 31st, bowl attendees are invited to the annual “Downtown Countdown” New Year’s Eve party at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, which is just a few blocks from the Georgia Dome, in the heart of Downtown. The Downtown Countdown is an extravagant, all-inclusive party that features open bars, food buffets, and wide array of entertainment including multiple bands, DJ’s, and comedians. This party is the perfect way to ring in the new year, and celebrate a potential FSU victory in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. Each year we sell special discounted tickets specifically for fans attending the bowl game. The only difference from a regular ticket is that entry time starts at 11:00 pm (right about when the bowl game will be ending).
- Not up for the Downtown Countdown? Join the Boosters after the bowl for the Post Game Happy Nole Year Celebration on Friday, December 31. For updates visit www.seminole-boosters.com or Seminoles.com/Facebook.